Colin Hanks - No Stranger Than Love

From a (very old) interview with Colin Hanks:  "Boxers," he replies without hesitation when queried about his preference of underwear. "Boxers, man, except when I have to get dressed up. Then it's boxer-briefs. But never tighty-whities. Never. But dude! If they brought back Underoos, Dude, if they brought back Underoos, I would rock the Underoos. Like He-Man and Transformers and G.I. Joe and even like Dukes of Hazzard. I would rock the Underoos if they made them in adult sizes. But they don't . I would totally rock those, dude. Oh my God! That's the only time I would break down and wear tighty-whities."




















6 comments:

  1. It's amazing that tighty whities can even make an average guy look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. How would that scene even be interesting if he was in boxers?

      Delete
  2. For years Colin would always say he was a boxer shorts guy in interviews. So, to finally see him in white briefs is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he finally figured out that he looks best in white briefs, just like every other guy does.

      Delete
  3. Even when he was younger Colin Hanks has been typecasted as a nerd. He sadly lacks the handsomeness his father has.
    (Still hot enough.)

    ReplyDelete