Fabio (and others) -1313: Nightmare Mansion

The First of the 1313 series ... I actually bought this one based on the trailer. I would have bought more of them if they had actually tried (at all) to make an actual movie. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated the guys in briefs but these movies are ridiculous. I'm not sure they even bother writing a script. This one is probably the most (in)famous as it stars "Fabio" from a season of Survivor. This probably wasn't the savviest career move for him. He's the one licking the knife. Not the best caps but here you go:












4 comments:

  1. Yeah these movies in this series were pretty bad. Volume down...watch guys in tighty whities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad these movies didn't have some semblance of a plot - the guys in underwear sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read somewhere that these latest Decoteau films are basically just test screenings for young actors that they can show to casting agents, which is why they feature pretty much nothing but nearly naked young guys walking around for 10 minutes at a time. I don't know how much truth their is to it, but it's certainly true that Decoteau no longer bothers with a script anymore...or any setting other than his own hideously-decorated house. The guys seem to have gotten twinkier by the movie, as well, which is not my bag. I used to collect all of Decoteau's stuff religiously, no matter how bad it was, but the complete and utter lack of effort has finally overcome my lust for young men in their underwear. It's ironic that as the "movies" became more and more about giving me what I wanted - guys in their underwear - they also became duller and duller, to the point that I could no longer justify spending $13 a pop just to watch 4 or 5 boys wandering around a grotesque house in their underwear calling out "Hello...?" for sixty minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure ... never thought I would get bored of seeing dudes in tighty whities but Decoteau proved me wrong! Is it that hard to actually write a script? No one expects it to be "good" but a little effort would be nice. It seems like he moved onto boxer briefs anyway which made it easier for me to also move on.

      Delete